Camping, You are doing it right!
Is there a right or wrong way to camp? NO!
However you camp, you are doing it right!!
Whether you are in a tent or RV, boondocking in the woods or in a crowded campground, or pitching a tent in your backyard, YOU are camping!
Camping Made Easy!
Hello, Happy Campers! I am Diana. My husband, Eric, and I are experienced campers from Illinois who help camping enthusiasts simplify the outdoor process so they can relax and enjoy their next camping trip. Get camping with our Easy Weekend Camping Cookbook.
- Easy Chicken Black Bean ChiliThis Chicken Black Bean Chili is easy to make with canned ingredients in a Dutch oven, crock pot, or stovetop.
- Top 15 Camping Sites in MichiganLooking for the best Camping Sites in Michigan? Get information on the top 15 campgrounds in the Great Lakes State.
- Camping Packing List for FamiliesDownload and print this free Camping Packing List for your next trip. Freebie includes color and B&W checklists.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cake RecipeThis Dutch Oven Strawberry Cheesecake Cake is an easy Dump Cake to make while camping or at home using strawberries & a cake mix.
- Lake Superior Camping ItineraryThis Lake Superior Camping Trip Guide has campgrounds and attractions for Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota campgrounds, as well as Canada.
- 65 Easy Dutch Oven Camping Recipes65 Easy Dutch Oven Camping Recipes include breakfast, dinners, and dessert. Eggs, chicken, beef, veggies, chocolate, cobblers, and more!
- Dutch Oven Carnitas RecipeThis Dutch Oven Carnitas recipe is easy to make. Use it to make street tacos or burritos on your next camping trip.
- Hoffmaster State Park CampingPJ Hoffmaster State Park is the dunes just south of Muskegon. Pick from nearly 300 campsites and enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches along Lake Michigan.
- Grilled Totchos (Tater Tot Nachos)Enjoy the great taste of nachos made in a foil pan with tater tots with this Grilled Totchos recipe.