Create campfire S’mores Nachos on your next camping trip. These can also be made on the grill or oven at home.
S’mores are the best! All that melted chocolate and gooey marshmallow combined with graham crackers are just the best camping dessert ever.
Get the full recipe at the bottom of this post.
Everyone’s Favorite Camping Dessert
We really love to eat. Who doesn’t?
For some reason, food just tastes better when it is cooked over the campfire. Why is that?
It is something that we have not been able to figure it out. We just go with it and create new camping recipes, that we like to share with you.
Grilled S’mores Nachos Recipe
The grilled s’mores are cooked over the campfire, on the grill, or in an oven at home.
If the campground fire pit does not come with a grate, use a portable one.
We made ours in an 8″x8″ foil pan. If you have a large family, you might want to make more in a larger pan.
We discovered that this recipe is just as good at home on the grill or in the oven.
We made them in a cast iron skillet. We grilled these for about 7 minutes, but it could take longer depending on how hot your grill is.
How does this delicious dessert look?
Do you love everything s’more?
More Campfire Recipes You Will Love
- graham crackers
- mini marshmallows
- regular marshmallows
- chocolate chips
- Break up graham crackers and spread them in the bottom of your foil pan.
- The number of crackers you use will depend on the size of your pan.
- We use two cinnamon graham crackers in our 8 by 8 in foil pan.
- We have made this with regular and cinnamon graham crackers, but we like the cinnamon better.
- Sprinkle mini marshmallows on top of the graham crackers.
- Scatter chocolate chip on top of the graham crackers.
- Repeat with another layer of the three ingredients.
- Place more chocolate chips on top along with a few regular size marshmallows.
- Cover the pan with a piece of heavy duty foil, making sure to wrap it tightly around the edges of the path.
- Place the pan on the grate of a grill or over the campfire.
- Like with regular s'mores, we find this grills best over coals as opposed to active flames.
- Cook until the marshmallows and chocolate melted.
- You can lift a corner of the foil to make sure it's melted, or just use your nose to smell the chocolate.
- Just make sure not to burn it.
- Carefully remove the pan from the fire.
- Take off the foil lid and enjoy.
Please let us know how your s'mores turn out by leaving a comment or photo here on Pinterest.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 312 Total Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 85mg Carbohydrates: 50g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 35g Protein: 3g