Do you love S’mores and Pumpkin? They go great together in this No-Bake S’more Pumpkin Fluff Pie Recipe. This simple recipe goes together quickly and is perfect for any holiday gathering. No need for a campfire!
You cannot camp without making s’mores. But you can make a s’more pie at home when you cannot go camping. This dessert can be packed in a cooler to go out to the campground.
No-Bake S’more Pumpkin Fluff Pie
You will love this fluffy pumpkin pie because it is:
- made with simple ingredients
- requires no baking or cooking
- can be whipped up quickly
- great for holiday gatherings
- easily transported in a cooler
And of course, it is very tasty!
S’more Pumpkin Cream Pie Ingredients
This simple pie calls for the following ingredients:
- graham cracker pie crust
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin pie spice
- vanilla instant pudding
- frozen whipped topping
- marshmallow fluff
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- graham crackers
Smores Pumpkin Pie Directions
This pie is all about creating creamy layers. The steps are:
- Add a layer of fudge to the pie crust.
- Create and layer the marshmallow cream filling.
- Whisk up the pumpkin fluff and add it to the pie.
- Cover with the rest of the marshmallow cream.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and broken-up graham crackers.
- Refrigerate before serving.
The premade graham cracker crust comes with a clear plastic lid. Put that lid on the pie and take it to the campground, a holiday party or gathering, or enjoy it at home with your family.
How easy is this recipe? This is a Thanksgiving favorite around here. It is even enjoyed by people who are not fans of traditional pumpkin pie.
S’mores Fans Will Also Love
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 jar of hot fudge topping (11+ oz)
- 1 can of pumpkin puree (15 oz)
- 1½ teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package of vanilla instant pudding (3.4 oz)
- 2 containers of frozen whipped topping (16 oz total), thawed
- 1 container of marshmallow fluff (7 oz)
- ½ cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup of mini marshmallows
- 2 graham crackers
- Make sure the tubs of frozen whipped topping are thawed out before putting the pie together.
- Take the lid off the graham cracker and set it aside.
- Place a thick layer of fudge in the bottom of the crust.
- Thoroughly mix the contents of one whipped topping container with the marshmallow creme.
- Put a thick layer of the marshmallow mixture over the fudge.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, vanilla pudding, and the other whipped topping until well combined.
- Cover the marshmallow layer with the pumpkin fluff.
- Top the pumpkin with a layer of the remaining marshmallow mix.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and pieces of broken graham cracker on top of the pie.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Place the lid that came with the crust on the pie for transport.
This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for s'morey goodness!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 258